Converting from PDF to PDF/A ( Error 26999)

Hi,

I had a look at this and was able to reproduce the issue.
It seems the /profile parameter is ignored or at least doesn't work as expected, but works if you use /PrinterName instead (and tie the profile to a new printer which you can use for the action).
Sorry for the trouble, I have created a ticket to get this fixed.

Best regards

Robin

Thanks Robin, but I tried using 2 printers, in the first I call PDFCreatorCREAPDF/A I put the script with the parameters /PrinterName="PDFCreatorCREAPDF/A2" /PdfFile= (which is the second printer that creates the pdfa) but it does not work yet, creates only the first pdf

I must have overlooked something while testing this from the command line and mistakenly thought it was caused by the /Profile parameter causing PDFCreator to no create the second file properly;
It seems the issue is actually caused by an additional blank which is automatically inserted between the /PdfFile parameter and the output files , e.g. "/PdfFile= "some.pdf".
I was able to work around this by placing a pdfa.bat with the following content into the PDFCreator application folder: PDFCreator.exe /Printername="PDFCreator2" /PDFFile=%1
and pointing the script action to the batch file with no additional parameters.
Sorry again for the chaos, I did test the previous suggestion but I tested it by running the command directly and didn't notice the additional blank.
This was now tested successfully directly inside of PDFCreator.

Best regards

Robin