Discount on upgrade PDF Architect version from 4 to 5

Hi all,

I purchased a license to version 4 with several modules 6 months ago. Is there a way to get a discount to upgrade all of my application version 5?

-Brandon

I’m interested in hearing about this too, as I only bought the full suite of version 4 about 5 months ago.

Hi,

if you are signed up to our newsletter you should have received promotional discount offers for the update. If you are still looking for a discounted update, please pm me and I will send you a coupon.

Best regards,

Robin

Hello Robin. I am interested in a promotional discount 'cause i bought the architect 4 pro version only a few month before. Would be great if you could send it ot me.
Thank you.
Best regards
Stefan

Hi Robin,

Just noticed your reply to this now. I’d love to upgrade to Architect 5 if you’ve still got some of those coupons laying around.

Hi Robin,

i have 3 pdf architect 4 with ocr option. Can you please give me a promotional discount code.

Many Thanks.

Lars

Hi,

I have sent you both a pm.

Best regards,

Robin

I am next one who would like to upgrade my PDF Architect from 4 to 5. Please help me too.

Hello Robin,

I’ve been a huge fan of PDF-A since the first version. I bought #4 a few months before #5 came out. Is it possible to adjust the price for #5? I have documentation if necessary.

Thanks…

Hi,
in general if you sign up for the PDF Architect newsletter or have the notification system for PDF Architect 4 enabled you will get a good promotional update offer sooner or later.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,
I purchased a licence for PDF Architect Pro and OCR version 4 and would like to upgrade to version 5 of the whole stuff. Can you provide me with a discount coupon?
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Mauro

Hi,

I have sent you a link, but I am afraid only the regular PDF Architect 5 Pro purchase is discounted right now, there is no promotion including the OCR module or especially targeted at updates at the moment, so the regular Pro+OCR update price of $77.4 is actually cheaper in total for upgrading everything.

Best regards

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thank you. Anyway, it is too expensive. Hence, I guess I will migrate to another software,
because this is not a good policy to encourage old customers.

Regards,
Mauro