Does not print in batch PDF

Good morning, I’m having 2 issues with PDF Creator on my computer:
The first is that when I send print files in batch, ie I’m trying to convert 20 files at one time, it starts generating the files and for … generating only 15, sometimes 13, or sometimes only 5 files . The documents I’m trying to convert are from LibreOffice and when it’s for conversion, LibreOffice’s processes stay open on the computer.
The second problem that occurs is that in the same way that I try to convert the files in batch, it has print to an actual printer that is installed on my computer.
The problem occurs in both version 1.6.2 and version 2.5

I do not know what may be happening. Can someone help me?

Hi,

I am not sure If I understood the second problem correctly, do the some documents also get lost when printing to the hardware printer? If yes, there is most likely a problem with the printing on your system in general, which will most likely not be connected to PDFCreator.
Does adding some delay between the print jobs help?

Best regards,

Robin

If not lost, it comes out in the printer with plain paper.

Hi,

please set the logging level to “trace” in the application settings of PDFCreator 2.5.3, this will enable advanced logging and might point to the cause of the problem. How does the batch printing work exactly, is it a function inside LibreOffice or did you write a batch file for it?

Best regards,

Robin