Failed to create a document

Running latest pdf Architect Pro on Win 10. I try to create a document by merging files and I get the error message "Failed to create a document." If I close everything down and restart, pdf Architect works fine. This is an inconvenience, and I don't know what is causing it.

1 Like

Hi there,

Why do not contact the PDF Architect Support Team directly using this form:
https://support.pdfarchitect.org/customer/portal/emails/new

You might want to try Control Panel > Programs and Features > PDF Architect > 'Repair' first.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Sascha

I am having the same problem. I am running Windows 10 with PDF Architect Professional 6. It used to work. I tried to upgrade to add the OCR module. That stopped the program from working entirely.

I have the exact same problem, except when trying to compare PDFs. Just freshly installed, bought specifically for this feature. Didn't install OCR because I don't need it, and it didn't say this feature is required to make it work.

Running Repair seemed to fix it.

1 Like

Yes, running repair does fix it and allows me to merge files, but every single time I open PDF Architect I have to repair the ap again or I get the same error when trying to merge files. This isn't just annoying it is a serious bug.

Is there any fix to it?