Functions for header/footer

Page X of Y

I have a specific set of documents, that are spread over several pages and I need to add X of Y to every page.

In pdf architect, I am able to use header function. Specify exactly where I want it placed, but the function of “Page X of Y” I can not seem to find …

Also. I would like to save this particular setup, so when I need it, I am able to load it.

Does this already exist and I just have not figured it out or. Not available and if that is the case. Where to suggest such a option?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

instead of the header function, please use the direct “page numbers” function which is also part of the insert module.
This has an option for “page 1 of n” which should be what you are looking for.

Best regards

Robin

I already tried that.

That function, I am unable to specify where on the page I want it and unable to add specific text.

Such a concept is not in the program?

Hi,

it should be possible to specify the position of the page numbers (at least it is in the latest PDF Architect 5), but I am afraid custom text isn’t supported here, so there is no concept covering all aspects of your desired functionality.

Best regards

Robin

Could you direct me to the proper place, to suggest / put forward ideas for this software?

Thanks in advance.