How can I remove the E-Sign Manager tab?

Hi,

I would like to learn how I can remove the E-Sign Manager tab from PDF Architect’s home page screen. I don’t see any way to make the tab go away.

I have not bought the e-sign module. Thanks,

Glen

1 Like

Hi,

I am afraid it isn’t possible to remove this.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

I’ve just purchased Pro today and was about to ask the same question. If we haven’t purchased E-Sign, then what possible justification can there be for it taking up real estate on my tab bar, of all places? It’s a little annoying and distracting, and it really belongs in the E-Sign ribbon area, not cluttering up my work area. I can understand that moving it might require some development time, but surely a patch to make it disappear entirely is not asking too much? If you could, please pass this request along to the developers.

Thanks,

Michael

3 Likes

Hi Michael,

I understand your point and will pass the request along to our developers, but I can’t promise if or when it might get implemented.

Best regards,

Robin

I would like to second this request. The e-sign manager is extremely irritating and blocking the way it is currently implemented; it is really a hindrance for each user that hasn’t a need for it.
Danke vielmals
-Tom

1 Like

Hello

Any news about this? That tab is fine if you only have the PRO version.

regards

As it's an incredible pain to move through other records in the tabs every time you close one it goes to the E-Sign Manager tab, it's intolerable to use. Is there a settings change, or update in the works?

I'm in the same situation...get rid of it please. when/if I ever need it, I'll find it.

Thanks
Oz

Same issue. There must be a way to remove this confusing, space robbing item when it should be in the E-Sign ribbon tab. I should not get "advertisements" for a product I paid for.

Hi there,

the product manger reviewed your request and it looks like we’re going to remove the tab highlighted for those that do not have the e-sign add-on. To manage expectations, this will only be done with the next major release (likely late winter / early spring 2020).

Kind regards
Sascha

1 Like

I'd put a priority on removing the e-sign tab if I were you - I don't often google solutions to problems with new software I have just started using (I familiarise myself first) but in this case it really is that intrusive and annoying. I could put up with it in a free version but I expect software to be more user friendly (and not to contain adds, which is effectively what this is) when I pay for it.

Hello, it is almost fall 2020 how do i remove this tab? or can i least get a refund this is really annoying as i have started my trial with foxit but think i will switch over because of this.