How to disable desktop ads in PDF Architect 3

Thanks for the feedback, I had a look at the settings and posting private messages was restricted to “level 1” users, but new accounts start with level 0 and need a certain amount of activity to reach level 1. I have now enabled private messages for everybody and will leave this enabled unless spam gets out of control.

The removal tools doesn't even work.

After "Removing completed", Architect Manager, and the evil "messenger" are still on my hard disk.

I removed your spyware software and all your products , whoever decided to run these pop ads from the desktop should be fired!!!!!

You can't get rid off this interesting piece of SW by using uninstaller. It does leave traces into a registry and top of that, especially on version 5, it does leave a folder from where you could find "Architect Manager.exe" file igniting these ads. I do not understand why SW company (btw, are you a company?) would like to make people angry and annoyed? These ads in the middle of other doings is just so freaky annoying that there are no measure to tell how much it can make my blood boiling. Nevertheless, I was able to turn off this lovely piece of SW, and clean my computer all the files and traces, but that required some amount of work and special skills. Time well spent? Not at all, all pure waste but you guys are now in my "registry" and it does say: Do not touch this SW never ever again. Thanks and have a nice summer.

The crap software with its nasty pop-up ads is the worst. I never miss a chance to tell people how awful it is. The fact that I cannot stop the pop-ups is pure evil.

Hi Robin,

I have the same problem using a full paid version of PDF Architect 6 !!! This is infuriating and completely unacceptable. I completely agree with JamTheDane. Considering what I read on this tread, I believe you aren't doing anything effective to correct this "issue". If I had not already paid for your solution I would have gone forever upset like hell. Now, since I paid, I will "test it for a little while"...

I did deleted the PDF Architect 6 Manager and I hope this will solve the issue. If not, your product will go directly to the trash and I will report you.

This is certainly NOT a good start for a new customer like me.
I don't understand how you can manage to still have this issue after so long even for paying customer !!! You really need to put your shit together or you will lose all your clients !

Sorry for my tone but I am really upset about this unbelievable situation. I also just created this forum account to tell you how upset I was. This is inadmissible !

Yannick

Wow. I thought you guys had your act together. But after reading this thread because I have an extremely annoying popup ad in the lower right of my screen that doesn't go away even after I purchased your update. I am on version 6 and if this pop up comes up again I will call my credit card company and have the charge reversed. I also do not like that I had to create a forum account just to tell you about a problem you have known exists for YEARS!

THIS IS MALWARE. IT IS ILLEGAL here. HOW STRONGLY DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TELL YOU TO STOP DOING THIS!

Here's the guide:

The guide will work for PDF Architect 4, 5, 6 and probably newer versions.

If you're still having any problems, make sure to contact the PDF Architect customer service.

I too am sick of these damn fucking popups. I have pdf architect 3 and can't get rid of them following the instructions here. The link to get rid of it out of the registry is not working. Are you guys sick? Infecting computers with this horrible malware. How do I get rid of it? Buy a new computer?

Did you contact the PDF Architect customer service?

Hi, uninstall the product for this reason. I think the worst decision they could take to implement this. It's annoying

Hi,

This is it. After a year extra using PDF architect FULL with ALL the options I am still having those damned ADD taking half of my screen in the middle of a professionnal presentation. YOU ARE OUT !!!

You can have the best product in the world, if you cannot listen to your client asking not to get intrusively spammed with ad for a product you own you will finish backrupt.

This is it for me.

I am fed up with this and with the fact that I have to manually reconfigure the soft in order to get my susbcription valid after every update.

Good luck to the one more patient that I am and good luck to pdfforge with the little regard it has to keep it's client base.

Regards,

Yannick Pinta

Agreed that this product is 1/2 software, 1/2 adware. I have version 3. Getting popups in the bottom right hand corner constantly. I tired disabling one of the startup items under MSCONFIG. Hopefully this wipes out the ads.

I didn't even install your product! I simply went to your page to help a client of mine find you, so they could install it. Now, I have the popup ads harassing me, and so does my client.

I'm a professional business coach, and you've just blown the greatest fundamental basics of marketing there is. For every person that's so frustrated they take time out of their day to let you know it, there are 1,000 more that simply uninstall you and move on.

Whoever you've hired that gave you this terrible advice, I would hope they aren't part of your team anymore, and that you've learned a valuable lesson moving forward. If you haven't, then its shame on you, and you'll suffer the consequences, based upon the LONG chain of complaints I've read here and elsewhere about your ad popups!

You're becoming quite famous, for the WRONG reasons...

Once I figure out "how" you were able to "infect" my system, when all I did was visit your site and DID NOT install your product, you can bet that I will be making my rounds to as many places as I possibly can helping others uninstall whatever you infected me with, and then making sure they do not attempt to install your product.

Hi @Chris_Banzet
Did you by any chance allow browser notifications on our website?
There was an offer on the website as well.

To unsubscribe from the notifications on the website, please follow this guide: https://blog.pushengage.com/how-to-unsubscribe-from-chrome-push-notifications-in-3-easy-steps/

PDF Architect can't send you notifications if it wasn't installed.
If it's installed, you can either uninstall it from the control panel or disable to notification system in Options → General.
Find a more detailed guide here: https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us/articles/360022312452-How-do-I-disable-the-Popup-that-appears-when-I-login-to-my-computer-