Installing Architect 2.0 Pro on a replacement computer

Hello, I purchased PDF Architect Pro 2.0 on August 14, installed it on my laptop and used it successfully for the past 10 days. Yesterday my laptop died and I had to purchase a new one last night. I need to be able to install PDF Architect on my new laptop ASAP – it’s saying that my activation key has already been used and it HAS but it’s on a machine’s hard drive which is no longer functional at all.

How do I get an activation key that I can use to install the program on this new laptop so that I can use what I’ve paid for??

My order number is UD8ZKG26.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

please send us your activation key to support@pdfarchitect.org, we will deactivate the old key and give you a new one.

best regards,

I have the same problem. But I can’t find my activation key and I can’t find my order number.

What can I do?

Hi,

you can contact the support on www.upclk.com or use the transaction finder there to recover your license information. I am afraid we can’t really help with this, as all personal information related to PDF Architect purchases is exclusively stored on Upclick’s servers to increase security/privacy.

Best regards

Robin