Internal Ghostscript error (29100)

As a professional custom newsletter publisher, I (still) use Adobe’s Pagemaker 7.0, unsupported since 2001. :frowning:

Invariably the .PMD file must be converted to a PDF and found PDFCreator does a great job, until recently. Suddenly I get an “Internal Ghostscript error (29100)” notice, and it proceeds no further.

I downloaded the latest version of PDFCreator (Version 3.0.0) but it did n better. I see there have been others with this same problem but saw no solutions.

Can you help?

TIA

Hi,

we can have a closer look at the issue and try to help, please set the logging level to “trace” in the PDFCreator application settings, reproduce the issue and send us the resulting log to support(at)pdfforge.org.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

I’m so sorry, I’m not so good at computing, so I could’t find the way to send the log file you’ve oriented do to as before.

I’ve generated the log file, however I just can’t post it here.

Please, help me telling me the way to post the log file in trace mode.

Thanks in advance,
JOSE SANTOS

Hi Jose,

if it helps, you can send the log file to ticket@support.org by mail. Otherwise, you could copy the text from the log and insert it here without attaching the file itself.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin

Finally I could post an e-mail to support.

It contains the log info related to the simplest method to convert a word file just by dragging it into the proper area

Note thal also I’ve installed the new update, but the error 29100 still remains.

Tks again for helping!

José A. Santos

Hi Jose,

thank you for the mail, I hope we will be able to find a solution for the issue soon.

Best regards,

Robin