Italian Translation version 3.xx

Hi, i have translated all the strings of the Italian version that you can download from here:
[Link removed]
To try it just copy it in the folder of the languages you find in: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\Languages\it\LC_MESSAGES

If you encounter errors or unclear phrases, you can report them here.

Thank you.

PS: Maybe we can also open the Italian category. :slight_smile:

Hi,

first I’d like to thank you very much for your support, but
I am afraid I can’t let the link stand here for security reasons; there is already an Italian translation for PDFCreator 3.1 and it is unclear what this is about. If you have added translations or would like to suggest changes, you can always register on translate.pdfforge.org and we are happy for any help.

Best regards

Robin

Hi Robin,
i have already subscribed to translate.pdfforge.org and i completed the Italian translation about a month ago, the file i had posted i exported from translate.pdfforge.org.
I only posted it now because, for the short time available, i couldn’t test it right away.
Is there perhaps a section dedicated to translators?

Sorry again if i posted the file without first asking.

Hi,

thank you for the explanation, now I understand. I was unsure about the file as it was much larger (relatively) than the one contained in the PDFCreator and didn’t understand it was for testing / proof reading.
I am afraid there is no section dedicated to translators, but I can check if it is possible to add this. Although I must admit you are the first person to ask for this, so there might not be enough interest. Currently the best chance of getting your translations checked is uploading them to the translate server.

Best regards

Robin

Thanks for the interest, it depends perhaps also on the amount of translators who work on a translation, it was just out of curiosity.

So the translation will be included in version 3.1? There should be no mistakes, eventually if i find someone then i’ll fix it.

Thank you.

Hi,

the strings added for PDFCreator 3.1.0 have just been added to the translate server after you uploaded the file, please check translate.pdfforge.org to find out which strings are missing (it might be complete already if other translators worked on it at the same time).

Best regards

Robin

Hi, i have seen. I have already started translating yesterday, for weekends i think i will finish.