Lost references COM interface PDFCREATOR 2.4.1

Hello,
When building the program (from examples provided by pdfcreator): COM Scripts ->VB.Net-> COM_TestForm
(Under Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015)

The header script says: ’ IMPORTANT: Add a reference to the pdfcreator.exe
I added pdfcreator.exe as reference but it’s not working properly, because several definitions erros found. This one is the fisrt one, I copied here as an example:
Error BC30002 Type ‘pdfforge.PDFCreator.COM.Queue’ is not defined. COM_TestForm C:\Users …\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\COM_TestForm_v2.4.1\COM_TestForm\Form1.vb 21 Active

I added as reference all exe and dll files found in instalation folder, but error persists.

In PDFCreator 2.3.2 was no problem.

May someone help, please?

Same exact issue. Anyone know of a solution?

Hi,

I think 2 things were changed here, since 2.4.0 you need to reference PDFCreator.COM.dll instead of the PDFCreator.exe. The other change seems to be undocumented but you nee to replace pdfforge.PDFCreator.COM.Queue with pdfforge.PDFCreator.UI.COM; afterwards everything should work again.
Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi,

I have solved the compilation errors thanks to your advices (I've installed PDFCreator 2.5). But now, I have another trouble. When I am going to run the dll (under Autocad) I get this error message:

Unhandled exception in an application component.

One or more required types can not be loaded.

************** Texto de la excepción **************
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: One or more required types can not be loaded. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
en System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
en System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
en System.Linq.Enumerable.d__162.MoveNext() en System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator1.MoveNext()
en System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)
en System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
en pdfforge.PDFCreator.Editions.EditionBase.Bootstrapper.RegisterTranslator(Container container)
en pdfforge.PDFCreator.Editions.EditionBase.Bootstrapper.ConfigureContainer(Container container, WindowRegistry windowRegistry)
en pdfforge.PDFCreator.UI.COM.ComDependencyBuilder.BuildComDependencies()
en pdfforge.PDFCreator.UI.COM.ComDependencyBuilder.get_ComDependencies()
en pdfforge.PDFCreator.UI.COM.Queue..ctor()
en imp_pdfCreator.impPDFCreatorM.imprimir_PDFCreator()
en imp_pdfCreator.impPDFCreatorM.imprimir_y_recortar()
en imp_pdfCreator.impPDFCreatorM.impr_sin_form()
en Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.InvokeWorker(MethodInfo mi, Object commandObject, Boolean bLispFunction)
en Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.InvokeWorkerWithExceptionFilter(MethodInfo mi, Object commandObject, Boolean bLispFunction)
en Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.CommandClass.CommandThunk.Invoke()

In PDFCreator 2.3.2 was no problem.

Any help?

Tanks in advance,