Paramétrage 1.1.0 TSE

Bonjour,

J'ai installé la version 1.1.0 de PDFCreator (server) via l'outil d'installation Terminal Server.
Problème, lorsque je lance une impression via PDFCreator, tous les utilisateurs y compris l'administrateur du domaine reçoivent la fenêtre de PDFCreator.

Comment résoudre cela svp ?

Hi,

I am not sure what the cause of this is.
I recommend to uninstall (export settings in advance if you have many queues) and install the latest PDFCreator Server 2.0.0 afterwards.
If you are then still facing the issue, please contact support(at)pdfforge.org as it will probably be easier to help you by email.

Best regards

Robin

Hi Robin, thank's for your reply.

My version 1.0.1 worked perfectly. But this upgrade to 1.1.0 had broken my settings :confused:
I have reinstall 1.0.1 and it's same. Why this window open in all TSE sessions when any user print with PDFCreator ?

Hi,

this isn't PDFCreator Server but a more than 5 years old version of PDFCreator, which is no longer supported.
For running an up to date, supported version of PDFCreator on a Terminal Server, you will need a PDFCreator Terminal Server license: https://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator/business/terminal-server

Best regards

Robin