PDF Architect 6 FREE Create&Edit

Hi,
I've downloaded and installed PDF Architect 6 FREE with create and edit modules. I also created an account.
When I'm signed out, I can use the free options of the edit module (move, delete, rotate) but not the merge option of the create module. When I'm signed in, it's the other way around: the edit module is completely deactivated, but I can use the merge option of the create module.
What's up with that?
Thanks

Hi @davidrenark

I have just installed PDF Architect 6 Free (Version 6.1.24) as well in order to reproduce the issues.

Which version do you have currently installed?

1. When I am signed out (as you have already states), I can use the free options of the edit module (move, delete, rotate) but I can not use the merge option of the create module.

Note: After creation of my PDF Architect account the system asked for a confirmation of my e-mail address and it says that the Create module will be 'enabled' afterwards.

1. When I am signed in, I can use the edit module (move, delete, rotate) as well as the merge option of the create module. This is how it should be and unfortunately it is not on your machine.

Please try to repair the installation of PDF Architect. Control Panel > Program > Programs and Feature > PDF Architect 6.

Let me know the outcome.

Kind regards
Sascha