PDF Creator not working if user not logged on

Hi,

We have a windows scheduled automated task that invokes an application from which we are generating PDF and placing it in a folder in another server for the Rightfax tool to pick up and send the pdf as a fax/email.

The user is connecting to the application through citrix and invokes this process interactively. Currently the PDF creator (business version) that we hold expects the user (i.e. batch job owner) to be logged into the server to generate the pdf.
But, in a real world scenario, we cannot always have the user logged in into the server because its an overhead.

What other options are available?

1. Can I create a pdfcreator service in the server using the pdf business version license that we hold?
  2. Can you please let me know a contact number to reach you directly?
  3. Is there any application /. profile settings that should be checked / unchecked in the pdf creator business version to make this work without the user (batch job owner) being always connected to the server
  4. Is PDF creator server the only option. At Domtar, we do hold at least 9 PDF Creator terminal server versions. Can any of these be used for resolving the issue?

Please feel free to reach me in my cell - 803-357-861 Desk - 803-578-2025

Regards,
Srikanth Mathivanan
srikanth.mathivanan@domtar.com
Cell - 803-357-8651
Desk - 803-578-2025