PDFCreator can not convert the document because an error occurred: Internal Error Ghstscript

Em Inglês: O PDFCreator NÃO PODE conversor o Documento Porque ocorreu hum Erro: Erro interno do Ghstscript

Rápido Você poderá encontar INFORMAÇÕES adicioanis de log.

Log.

Em Português: O PDFCreator Não É Possível converter o Documento Porque ocorreu hum Erro: Erro interno Ghstscript.

2015-07-28 21:25:06.2705 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.GhostscriptJob.RunJobWork: Ghostscript execution failed: Error: /undefinedfilename in (C:\\Users\\WelersonGon\303\247alves\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\PDFCreator\\Spool\\39BB46EFF43F47A3893F45620F0E462E.ps)
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:1223/1684(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:78/200(L)–
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: No such file or directory

2015-07-28 21:25:06.4006 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.AbstractJob.RunJob: Executing Ghostscript failed

Hello,

please try using PDFCreator 2.1.1 which can be found here:

http://download.pdfforge.org/download/pdfcreator/2.1.1/PDFCreator-2_1_1-setup.exe?file=AMIfv97_DxLWGqg1zwUN5tP4hv0WZfaW01twHN-oGbhQh11e5yypfbd8dPct2m3Dgs2uyOjZzUPqgKDA4tNVV8UFn811WcRApCao8YuRDqYW1ARF2b5BXVddK59vog6W1CpCaA54rvDbgEnH_CrRxrgkMJJAXW6ppK0LxPFWm5dLovoYrjPKBFM

This Version uses a different Ghostscript version and the problem does not occur there most of the times.

We are working on a solution for the Ghostscript errors.

Best Regards,

Cay

<o:p></o:p>

I have PDF Creator Plus. I recently upgraded to windows 10. The next time I tried to create a pdf, I foolishly accepted the PDF Creator offer to upgrade to 2.1.2. Ever since then, I have been getting the Internal Ghostscript error message. I uninstalled 2.1.2 and went back to 2.1.1, but I still keep getting the error.

It says I can find additional information in the log file. Where is that?

If it makes any difference, I also get a “Setup Helper Has stopped working” error. I can bypass it and get the 2.1.1 installed, but it doesn’t work.
Help!

Hi,

you can view the log file by going to the debug section of the PDFCreator application settings and it also gets stored as a text file in your %USERPROFILE\appdata\local\PDFCreator path.
There have been reports by other users about issues with windows 10 (setup not installng the printer) wich we are currently still investigating.

best regards,

I keep getting errors like 

"2015-08-11 22:25:41.0974 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.AbstractJob.RunJob: Executing Ghostscript failed
2015-08-11 22:28:01.0256 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.GhostscriptJob.RunJobWork: Ghostscript execution failed: "

I am using 2.1.1, as recommended. I paid extra for PDF Creator Plus, but I can’t can’t use it to create documents. 
A little help, please?

Hi,

perhaps there was a problem with the ghostscript installation, please try if installing http://downloads.ghostscript.com/public/gs914w32.exe directly to your PDFCreator folder solves the problem, if not please set the logging level to “trace” in the PDFCreator application settings and print anything, then send the resulting log to support@pdfforge.org.

best regards,

I have the same problem. It always happens when I try to overwrite an existing PDF file, however, a second attempt will always succeed.

Could help fix this problem?

Hi,

not all ghostscript errors are the same, what error message are you getting? 

best regards,

As above, I keep getting 

"2015-08-11 22:25:41.0974 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.AbstractJob.RunJob: Executing Ghostscript failed
2015-08-11 22:28:01.0256 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Jobs.GhostscriptJob.RunJobWork: Ghostscript execution failed: "

I tried the ghostscript download link from Robin above (two times), but I keep getting the error message 

“Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer’s author to obtain a new copy.” 

Now what?

Another thing: I can look in the print queue for PDF Creator and there are jobs sitting there. They will never print, but I can clear the queue. Likewise for PDF Architect 2.0 and 3.0 - both get jobs stuck in the queue. I can delete them, but I can’t get them to print.

I am afraid it is a bit hard to troubleshoot without being able to look at your system, but you will need a working copy of ghostscript, please try redownloading it, if it permanently failes there is probably an issue with your connection, Since Ghostscript does the actual .ps to PDF conversion, it makes sence that the jobs are now stuck in the queue. Jobs getting stuck in the PDF Architect queue has never been reported before, do you get any error messages when trying to convert with PDF Architect?