PDFCreator keeps saving the same job over and over

Trying to setup PDF Creator to print a web page and save a copy to a URL at the same time. Works great on some PC’s. On others it will keep generating the same print job over and over. Doesn’t stop until you kill the PDFCreator executable. Any help would be appreciated.
The machines having trouble so far are Windows 7, 64 bit. Printing from Chrome or Firefox.
I have tried PDF Creator versions 2.53 and the new 3.00 and have the same issue.

I need to clarify, it doesn’t print the job over and over. But it does save the PDF over and over to the share I have it pointed to. It will keep going creating GIG’s worth of the same file if I let it.

Hi,

please set the logging level to “trace” inside the PDFCreator applications settings and reproduce the error, then send the resulting log to support(at)pdfforge.org, it should help us to understand why this could be happening. It sounds a bit like the files spooled to %temp%\PDFCreator\spool aren’t getting deleted after being processed, so it might be worth checking the permissions there while we look into this on our end.

Best regards,

Robin