PDFCreator Plus Error after upgrade to latest version

Hi,
We started getting this error after we upgraded to the latest version of Pro. We are using AutoSave option for creating documents.

Error Report for PDFCreator 2.4.0.213

Exception:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List1.get_Item(Int32 index) at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobInfoQueue.Add(JobInfo jobInfo) at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobInfoQueue.Add(IEnumerable1 jobInfos)
at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Startup.AppStarts.MaybePipedApplicationStarter.TryStartApplication(Func1 startApplication, Boolean startManagePrintJobs) at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Startup.AppStarts.MaybePipedApplicationStarter.SendMessageOrStartApplication(Func1 composePipeMessage, Func`1 startApplication, Boolean startManagePrintJobs)
at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Startup.AppStarts.MaybePipedStart.Run()
at pdfforge.PDFCreator.UI.Views.App.App_OnStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Hi,

please go to the PDFCreator application settings>-debug tab, turn the logging level to “trace” and start another print job. Then send the resulting log to support(at)pdfforge.org and we will gladly have a look at it.

Best regards,

Robin

We are having the same problem as above with version 2.4.1.13 PDFCreator Business.
Also we are using the autosave option. The error does not occur an every document.
I will trace the error and send the log to the mentioned email address.

Any resolution for this issue?

I send some log files today with the crash and the debug option set to support.

Getting the same error. Reinstalling was the only solution. But I end up having to reinstall once every week now which is totally frustrating!
We are not using the Autosave option.

I spoke to the support last week. I send them the log files with the debug option enabled. They told me that the error would be fixed in the next version, which they are going to release in a few weeks.

“New users cannot replay more than 3 times…” So I have to edit my existing post.

New Version 2.5.0 is out
Had no time to test it, will do this on the weekend.