PDFCreator Terminal Server & HotFolder using same settings in a Cloud Environment

PDFForge,

We are running PDFCreator Terminal Server in a Cloud environment. We have 3 technical people on this team and 2 users. Once I define/set the settings/printers, etc on HotFolder, how can these settings be shared? I.E. tonight I had another person log into the Cloud and Start HotFolder. Yet, they had their own instance of HotFolder and had no setting. I have done a ton of testing with HotFolder, created the printer settings and finally gotten it to run.
Now, how can we make this shared? I.E. that once I configure everything, everyone else on the team can start HotFolder and what I have done is available to them. They do not get their own instance of HotFolder, they get the team instance of HotFolder where everyone has the same information and it is shared. I do not want them to have to redo what I have done or have their own configuration. This is the reason why we are running in the Cloud, to have everything shared with the team.
Can someone plz let me know how we can achieve this? Thanx in advance.

Jerry

Hi @JBn63,

Did you receive the answer from my colleague Florian by e-mail (sent on the 8th of May 2018)?

Kind regards
Sascha

yes I did, thanx. I implemented what was documented and now the business feels that it is still incorrect to a certain extent. He feels there is too much space at the end of the jpg image. I told them a jpg is based on the size of the page. So, if another letter that he wants to send out contains half the information that the example letter we sent, then half the page will be blank. He feels the jpg size should be based on the size of the content in the jpg. At this point, I do not think that, therefore, I have asked him to produce some test information and then we can see. Concept is fine, but I need some real world examples to see what he is stating. Also, I went back to his original Word document that produces these letters and did a save as pdf. It is the same as his document, then when it is converted to the jog, it is the same as the pdf. So if he feels it should be different, then the Word document that is generated, must be changed to reflect what he wants. Now of the other products change the size of the information.

For this issue, I have not been contacted on doing this. We are now up and running live and this issue is causing us problems! I really wish someone could help with this. We have people making setting that are causing issues. Although I out out a document stating how to configure this, some people do as they want want. I need a way to make these setting global so that can control or put them in place and not have to keep going into everyones setting and figuring out what they have done. Can I plz get some help!!!!!!!!!!