PDFCreator3 Last Saved Location Not Working

PDFCreator does not open the last saved location by default, as both 2.5.3 did and as it states it should in the user manual. Please see below for the wording from the manual.

As seen in the next below image, it always defaults to the desktop, no matter where I previously saved my last document.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi,

sorry for the trouble, this was overlooked during the redesign and is currently not working but we will fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Robin

Thank you for the quick response. I look forward to the fix.

Thank you for logging it and also the update :sweat:
Just experience today the same issue having to create a couple of manual Invoice PDF’s to be emailed to clients.

Looking forward.

For anyone coming to this thread later, this issue appears to have been resolved in PDFCreator 3.0.2, released on 2017-10-11. While I’m disappointed with the lack of anyone messaging me the resolution, the change log for the new version did note that this issue was resolved. I tested the installation and it is working appropriately. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi,

sorry about that, there were multiple threads about this problem on here, I thought all had been updated with the resolution, thanks for helping out.

Best regards,

Robin