Pop up ad on desktop is annoying

Please tell me how to remowe the ad for "pdf arcitecht black friday " deal on my desktop.
I dont have any program from u and i dont wanna have this “black friday deal”

I´m starting to get really irritated on this ad.

//Toxs

Hi,

normally the ad can only get displayed if PDF Architect is installed on your machine, in which case you can disable it by turning of the “notification system” in the PDF Architect general options. In some cases the service responsible for displaying the ad doesn’t get removed properly together with the rest of the application, in which case it can be removed by running MsiExec.exe /x{8DED36D9-54D6-4127-A112-5A1BA1CDD66B} /qn or by disabling the “PDF Architect 5 Manger” service in Windows Services.
Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards

Robin

After trying to navigate to the specified locations in your reply I am still unable to get this annoying reminder off of my computer. This should never have been DL with the purchase of the product!! How do I get this dam thing off my system!! Windows 10 OS

Did you install PDF Architect 7?
Please follow this guide to deactivate the messages: https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us/articles/360022312452-How-do-I-disable-the-Popup-that-appears-when-I-login-to-my-computer-