Pop Up For PDF Architect 3

I keep getting a pop up on the right side of my desktop, I have disabled the automatic update check in help-> options and this has not stopped the add from appearing.

Hi,

the popups are most likely displayed by the PDF Architect messaging system, which gets installed together with PDF Architect if it isn’t deselected in the advanced settings during the setup. To get rid of it, you can either go to Windows services and disable the “PDF Architect Manager” service, or reinstall PDF Architect and uncheck the “Notification System” option in the advanced settings of the setup. Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,

Robin

I too bought a version of PDF Architect and am thoroughly annoyed at the constant ads popping up on my desktop screen. I recommend that the default is NO ADS rather than ads. I have not been able to find any access to get to a screen that allows me to follow these simple prompts: help->options->general->notification system and there is no such thing as “Window Services” or “PDF Architect Manager” obviously accessible to me.

Hi Jenny,

which version of PDF Architect is currently installed on your machine?

For all versions, deactivating the service in Windows services should work.
To access the configuration for Windows services on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, please click on the start button and type in services with your keyboard, then confirm by pressing enter. If you have a different Windows version please let us know and we will provide instructions according to your version. We have passed along multiple suggestions to marketing on how to improve the current situation and in future it should be possible to disable the ads directly on the actual popup itself.

Best regards,

Robin