PDF Architect Extended Download Protection
Click here to download

BILLING INFORMATION
Order Number: U95QEDKA
Purchase date: 4/26/2018 2:48:20 AM
Order Amount: 58,95 $
Order Taxes: 9,83 $
Total Order Amount: 58,95 $

But I NOT received any activation code and procedure-INSTRUCTIONS! And the product is non- functional !!!

I WANT REFUND!!!

Hi,

the key and download link automatically get sent by our payment processor upclick, please check your inbox and spam for any mail from upclick. If they didn’t sent you a mail or you’d like a refund anyway. please contact the support through www.upclk.com , as only they can help with the issue / handle the refund.

Best regards

Robin

Hi Robin!

Sorry but I received only this message after the purchasing:

"Dear Istvan Kiraly

Thank you for your recent purchase.

Here are your purchase details. Please save a copy of this email for your records.

Get Invoice

PDF Architect Professional Plan
Click here for access

PDF Architect Extended Download Protection
Click here to download

BILLING INFORMATION
Order Number: U95QEDKA
Purchase date: 4/26/2018 2:48:20 AM
Order Amount: 58,95 $
Order Taxes: 9,83 $
Total Order Amount: 58,95 $"

I downloaded this but I’m not activation key ore information-procedure, and the product is non-utilizable!

I writ to the vendor, buy any answer!! Can You verify this!

Hi Istvan,

sorry for the trouble.
It looks like you purchased the account based license, which doesn’t require an activation key. Did you already follow the link from the mail to access the PDF Architect Professional Plan? I think this might be the missing step, the mail should probably explain this better.
Upclick can take 2-3 business days to answer, but we will help out and get in touch with them if you don’t receive an answer by Monday. In any case you will either get a working product, or a full refund.

Best regards

Robin

1 Like