Text Box in Forms

In Forms I created a Text box with multiple lines, but the text wont wrap inside the box.

Hi,

did you do this in PDF Architect, or did you convert some form to PDF with PDFCreator?

Best regards

Robin

It was a word Doc that I turned into a fillable PDF form using Architect.

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue. While the field does allow multiple lines (though pressing enter) it will not limit the lines to the visible area of the box. I am afraid there isn’t any setting to prevent this. I will create a ticket for our developers so they can have a look at the issue and see if it can be fixed.

Best regards

Robin

It is now 2021, and I am still facing this problem of text not wrapping correctly in a form text box. The "wrap" breaks words at random places and continues the word on the next line. I waste time with having to go back and insert manual line breaks to keep words from breaking across a line.

Hi @panama69

This forum is not regularly viewed by pdfforge staff and is only intended as a platform where users can share information. For any requests or bugs, please contact the PDF Architect Support Team

I feel confident, that my colleagues will confirm this as bug and forward it to their developers.

Best regards
Sascha