Unable to edit text on a pdf form?

Purchased PDF Architect as I thought it would allow me to edit text in a pdf document but everytime I go to click on the text and try to edit it sends me to your site to purchase “another module”? Come on. I dont want to create forms, I just want to be able to fill out a pdf document and have access to the items, so they can be edited. Really second guessing this product. Need help! thanks

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
You don’t need to purchase the Forms module to fill out forms, but you do need to switch into “view” mode, which can be a bit counter-intuitiv at first. The reason behind this is, if you are in “edit” mode and click onto a form field, PDF Architect assumes you’d like to edit the form field itself (which requires the forms module), not its contents. Any regular text boxes can be edited as part of the edit module. If it isn’t real text but just an image of text, it will not be possible to edit it as text without first applying OCR. Within 30 days of your purchase, you can also get a full refund by contacting our payment processor Upclick (www.upclk.com), all PDF Architect purchases are covered by a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Best regards,

Robin

Hello thank you for your response. Under the view mode, I can enter text into a box however I cannot change the font size. Why is this not available? The PDF I am working in some of the areas the font is huge. Thus, what I enter I am unable to see all the text due to the size of the font that I am unable to change. Under the view mode, I should be able to select the font size I want, then highlight the section I want to edit and when I type it should adjust the font size to what I have selected but it doesn’t. This is a basic feature that should be part of the edit included with the package.
I don’t need to edit a form. I just want control of the font size within a field.
Thoughts? Thank you

Hi,

typically the font size and all other properties related to the content of the form fields like Font and color are defined/set during the creation of the form and not a user choice, but it might help entering a bit more text into the form field, as in many cases the size of the font scales to fully fill out the field with the content, so the font size might decrease if you enter more text. But again, this only depends on how the Font was created. I agree it does sound like a basic editing feature, but technically it is editing the form fields properties, so it is part of the Forms module. To some degree, almost every operation can be called editing, inserting an image, signing the document,adding a stamp-> it all edits the appearance of the original document.Of course, this might very well not be obvious from a user perspective, which is why all purchases can be returned within 30 days.

Best regards,

Robin

It for sure depends on the way those files were created exactly. That's not easy to edit ones that are just scanned images. You might well try to process them with the tool to edit pdf by PDFfiller but yeah, that will be another purchase if that doesn't bother you

I have paid in advance for 1 year recurring 4 months ago I cannot get access anymore system is asking me to activate and pay again please advise use my email please trevorblenheim@gmail.com