Unable to print pdf into pdf/a 2b

Using the latest pdf creator version, when trying to print a normal pdf document into a pdf/a-2b document, selecting the PDF/A profile in the program options, the document printed is always in normal pdf format and not in a pdf/a format.
The program is working normaly, because when I print a word or excel document in pdf/a document, there is no problema.
What should I do to solve this problema?

Kind regards

Hi,

which application are you printing from? There might currently be problems when printing PDFs from Adobe Reader to PDFCreator in order to convert them to PDF/A (we will try to fix this with one of the next updates). You could also try to drag and drop the PDF directly onto the PDFCreator shortcut or a PDFCreator window, this will start a direct conversion without any printing and should create a valid PDF/A.

Best regards,

Robin

Hello. Thank you for your reply. I’m trying to print a PDF into a PDF/a document opened in acrobat reader dc for windows 10. I’ll try to do it following your suggestion. Nevertheless, I spoke with friends that use the exact same programs and don’t face that problem. If your suggestion doesn’t work, I’ll wait for the update.