UNINSTALLING PDF ARCHITECT 4.104.27684 64Bit

Hi,

Running Windows 10.

On 07/08/2016, I installed PDF Creator 2.3.2.6 and it in turn installed PDF ARCHITECT 4.104.27684 64Bit and after trying it out I decided I did not need it.

I uninstalled PDF creator fine but There is no uninstall for PDF ARCHITECT 4.104.27684 64Bit.

Please advise on how to uninstall this program.

Regards

Hi,

sorry about this, in some cases it seems no uninstall entry is created. In this case, please run the standalone PDF Architect 4 installer: http://download.pdfforge.org/download/pdfarchitect4/PDFArchitect-stable
it will detect the existing installation and offer a button to uninstall on the first step.

Best regards,

Robin

The same happened to me today with PDF Architect 5 on 64-bit Windows 10. Unfortunately there is not topic for this version. So I write here.

I had to uninstall PDF Creator 1st. Then I could uninstall PDF Architect 5 by the known uninstall procedure through Control Panel > Programs & Features > Uninstall.

Hi,

sorry for the trouble. But I don’t uninstalling PDFCreator actually did the trick, it was more likely a timing issue.
The only way I can think of this being technically possible is if the PDF Architect setup was still running in the background and finished while or after you were uninstalling PDFCreator. There is no connection at all between the two uninstall entries.
So the first time you looked, the PDF Architect setup was still running in the background and hadn’t created an uninstall entry yet, but had finished after you uninstalled PDFCreator.
Of course we will keep an eye on this in case there is some strange connection which I can’t currently think of.

Best regards

Robin