29100 - Internal GhostScript Error (Access, VBA, COM)

Dear team,

I am in general very happy with the pro version of PDFCreator. Unfortunately I get an "29100 - Internal GhostScript Error" and the solutions in other posts have not helped. I hope that you can help! Thanks!

When does it occure:
I create a report in access 2019 and have that printed via vba (code below) with PDF creator COM. Every tenth+ time "printing"/ executing my code I get the error (can't pinpoint what triggers it because 9+ times it works fine). When closing the database and openening it again I can create a pdf from the same data record (therefore it cant be font or character related in my opinion).

Error code in log file (/C:\Users\PCXX\AppData\Local\pdfforge\PDFCreator\PDFCreator.txt) - full log below:
2020-12-22 21:33:14.8595 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.DoConversion: Ghostscript execution failed: This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:

see the file COPYING for details.

Error: /undefinedfilename in (C:\Users\PC1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDFCreator\Spool\162-A3F538CE1EBB4CF7949F23A2A0D23022.PS)

Error analysis:
I tracked down some interesting finding. The error refers to the file "162-A3F538CE1EBB4CF7949F23A2A0D23022.PS". When I look in the folder C:\Users\PC1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDFCreator\Spool there is a file created at 2020-12-22 ‏‎21:33:14 named "163-2AD4655909864BC3A0EB84F1E001DCA8.PS" which contains (when opened) the correct file.

VBA code to create pdf:
Dim pdfJob As Object
Dim printJob As Object
'Dim wshNetwork As Object
Dim sOwnerPassword As String
Dim sUserPassword As String

Dim bAllowCopy As Boolean
Dim bAllowPrint As Boolean
Dim bAllowEdit As Boolean

Dim bolSendAsAttach As Boolean

Const Drucker1 As String = "PDFCreator"
Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(Drucker1)
Set pdfJob = Nothing
Set pdfJob = CreateObject("PDFCreator.JobQueue")
pdfJob.Initialize

DoCmd.OpenReport "Ergebnisbericht", acViewReport, , "Kundennummer = " & Me.Kundennummer
DoCmd.PrintOut , , , , 1
pdfJob.WaitForJob (10)
sOwnerPassword = "Admin"
sUserPassword = "Password"
Set printJob = pdfJob.NextJob

With printJob
        .SetProfileByGuid ("DefaultGuid")
.SetProfileSetting "PdfSettings.Security.Enabled", "true"
.SetProfileSetting "PdfSettings.Security.EncryptionLevel", "Rc128Bit"
.SetProfileSetting "PdfSettings.Security.OwnerPassword", sOwnerPassword
.SetProfileSetting "PdfSettings.Security.RequireUserPassword", "true"
.SetProfileSetting "PdfSettings.Security.UserPassword", sUserPassword

strDateipfad = Application.CurrentProject.Path & "\Ergebnisse" & FirstName & " " & LastName & " " & Kundennummer & ".pdf"
.ConvertTo (strDateipfad) 'Pfad und Dateiname für PDF-Datei, und konvertieren

If .IsFinished = True Then
          pdfJob.ReleaseCom 'PDFCreator-Instanz beenden
       End If
    End With

Set pdfJob = Nothing

Full error log:
2020-12-22 21:33:14.8595 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.DoConversion: Ghostscript execution failed: This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:
Error: /undefinedfilename in (C:\Users\PC1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDFCreator\Spool\162-A3F538CE1EBB4CF7949F23A2A0D23022.PS)
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
%interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push
Dictionary stack:
--dict:755/1123(ro)(G)-- --dict:0/20(G)-- --dict:75/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: No such file or directory

2020-12-22 21:33:14.9295 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.DoConversion: There was a Ghostscript error while converting the Job C:\Users\PC1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDFCreator\Spool\162-A3F538CE1EBB4CF7949F23A2A0D23022.inf: pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Jobs.ProcessingException: Ghostscript execution failed: This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
%interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push
Dictionary stack:

bei pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.DoConversion(Job job, ConversionMode conversionMode)
2020-12-22 21:33:14.9435 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner.RunJob: The job failed: Ghostscript execution failed: This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
Dictionary stack:

(Conversion_GhostscriptError)
2020-12-22 21:33:14.9504 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ConversionWorkflow.RunWorkflow: Conversion_GhostscriptError / Ghostscript execution failed: This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
Dictionary stack:

Hello, I have not heard any feedback about this. Is this known?

I am facing the same problem here with version 4.2 of PDF Creator Free. It looks like there is an issue when generating documents by batch when there are multiple in a row.

I'd be happy to provide trace logs even though it doesn't say anything specific besides the fact that the internal process is looking for the temporary file that apparently hasn't been generated yet (or in my case I got one that says the file was still in use).

Reverting back to version PDF Creator free 3.51 works fine. But it'd be nice to be able to work on the latest version.

Alex