Auto email fax from windows fax

I am using Windows fax to receive faxes on my computer. I want to set Windows fax to auto-print to PDF Creator, which will then email the PDF to me when I am not at the desktop. Windows fax is working properly and will auto-print to my desktop printer, however when I select the PDF Creator as the auto-print it simply does nothing. No entry in the debug log, no error message, and no print dialog, and nothing in the print queue.

If I open the fax and manually print to pdf, it is delivered to my email.

What step am I missing?

thanks for any help

Hi,

does the path entered as auto-save location have the required permissions? 
You can also try turning the log level to trace. If it still stays empty, the print job never reaches the PDFCreator printer.

best regards,

What permissions should the auto-save location have?

The user running PDFCreator needs to have writing access to the auto-save folder.

Have you tried if the auto printing works if PDFCreator is already running? 

Are you trying to use fax service for free or paid? I see there are different vendors (fax service providers) who charge monthly.

I found this free vendor cocofax while browsing on the Internet. This is has an option both for free and paid. New users will get 1 month of free trial. Cocofax is much more reliable and able to send fax online try it now>>. I hope that help!

I'm new to fax. I would like to know more about using a fax guide website. Can you please help me about it?

I would like to update you again guys. I found GoogleFaxFree as I was requested for some kind of help. GoogleFaxFree is a fax guide website which helps users free fax gmail try this fax blog called Google Fax Free. Thank you so much!