There is a kind of bug while printing a .pdf file that became from .xls convertion.
In .xls file the printing pages are different from the .pdf file.
For example if we are having a six pages file with 6 columns of numbers the print will be very different, as a result it is very easy to lost the correct sequence of the numbers.
I ran pdfforge 1.5.0 in windows 7
I tried here and it works, it probably has something to do with your printing settings, either page size or something in the printing application. If you like, you can send us a .xls file which gets converted incorrectly for additional testing.