Bug reports

I am not sure where to post bug reports, or if this is a bug in PDFCreator or something to do with how I am using it.

I wanted a way to convert text files to pdf from windows command prompt, I found the auto settings in PDF Creator and configured the output folder.

I tested this configuration by adding a document using the PDFCreator exe in the start menu and this works.

I then shared the PDFWriter printer using windows printers dialog.

I used net use to bind the printer to LPT1, eg

net use LPT1 \\\\\\PDFCreator

I used print to print a text document, eg.

print /D:LPT1: test.txt

and this results in an empty pdf in the configured output folder.