Building the source from Git Repo

Hi Robin,

I need help in building the source of PDF Creator in Visual Studio 2015. I am not able to resolve the issues related to build and references that appear on building the source code. Can you provide any assistance for the same? I need to modify a small part of the source code and rebuild it.

@Robin.W

Hi,

currently we are a bit busy preparing the release for PDFCreator 2.5.0, but please send us a mail to support(at)pdfforge.org and describe the problems you are encountering as detailed as possible, we will have a look at it and help you as soon as we find the time for it.

Best regards,

Robin

Hi @unmesh.shukla / @Robin.W
I need help in building the source of PDF Creator in Visual Studio 2019. Its saying the solution build is successful, but it seems it is not creating the setup files or i did not know how to run it after build is successful.
Let me know if there is any steps on either how to run it locally after build is successful or is there any way to create the installer?
BTW: I have cloned the master branch of the GitHub repo of PdfCreator.

Thanks,
Pradeep Gupta

Hi @pradeepngupta

You should be able to start PDFCreator in Visual Studio or via an exe that is created after building PDFCreator. However, you might need to install PDFCreator on your PC before you can run the project.