Custom page size: how to store in INI file or registry

I need to print to custom page format and save settings in a INI file or in the Registry, but I can't figure out how to do it.

I read from other posts:

>To create new paper formats, they have to be created under Printer->Server settings. There you can create name and dimensions of the format. >Aftwards, you can use it in Word."

but I can't find the Server setting as I installed default PDFCreator not the server one.

As I updated PDFCreator from previous version, the page custom settings edited in the PDD file, now appeared in the Registry. How can I edit them?

Thanks

Daniele

I am also looking for a solution to this.

ANSI D (22" x 34") is a page option but prints to PDF as 'vertical' (34" tall) instead of 'horizontal' (34" wide).

I would like to create a 'horizontal' option on the page selection list, but don't know how to add to the list. I could use the PostScript custom page setup, but this is not easy for other users in my office - a custom page size would be best.

I have the same issue. On my computer, letter and tabloid paper format are missing. On my other printer devices, they are there.

So I am looking for a way to add theses page format to the list of pdfcreator...