Deployment fails

Hello,

It seems that the cmd deployment doesn't work any more. I been trying to build a lansweeper deployment to be able to remotely deploy PDF Creator to machines but it always fails with incorrect function.

When I try and run the cmd manually it starts the install process but then just fails, this seems to be a problem with latest versions so would appreciate if the commands for deployment could be fixed.

The commands I been trying are (same problems for all)
PDFCreator-3_5_1-Setup.exe" /SILENT /NOCANCEL /NORESTART /COMPONENTS="program"
PDFCreator-3_5_1-Setup.exe" /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /COMPONENTS="program"
PDFCreator-3_5_1-Setup.exe" /VERYSILENT /NORESTART
PDFCreator-3_5_1-Setup.exe" /FORCEINSTALL /VERYSILENT /NORESTART

I seem to recall being able to deploy an older version maybe 3_1 with these commands so not sure why it isn't working any more.

Thanks

Hello @Jumping,

The silent installation is only part of our business editions "PDFCreator Business", "PDFCreator Terminal Server" and "PDFCreator Custom". Read our full statement (https://go.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator-business/upgrade) for further information.

Hi Florian,

OK I didn't know that and if you do a pdfcreator-3_5_1-setup.exe /? it shows up the options for silent verysilent etc so it is a bit confusing that you say it isn't supported in the free version.

Any way if that is the case I guess just have to either find some other tool or having to do a manual install.

Hi @Jumping,

Thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it to the development.