Embeded picture in signature missing when printing to e-mail (Outlook)

Hello

I’m trying to print to e-mail (Outlook) using PDF Creator but the picture in my signature is missing.

I use a HTML file as a signature (located in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures). In this HTML file, I refer to a picture located in “C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\images”. The HTML code for this picture is .

When the e-mail is appearing, I can see the picture (for about 0.1 second) but when the PDF is attached, the picture disappears! It happens really fast.

This bug is present since version 2.5.2. On version 2.4.1 it was working well.

Could you please help or fix?

Hi,

did you set the type to html in the email-client actions?

Best regards,

Robin

Yes the type is HTML… My text is formatted in HTML properly in my signature, the problem is that the image is missing.

the HTML code for my picture is : IMG src=“images/logo.jpg” style=“border-width: 0px” alt=“logo” width=“96” height=“85”

Could you please give me more feedback/help?

Hi,

sorry for the delayed response.
Which Outlook version are you using?
We will need to try and reproduce this here to see what might have went wrong, but we will definitely like to have a look at it.

Best regards

Robin

I use Outlook 2007 but I tried on Outlook 2016 and I got the same result.

I use Outlook 2013 or 2016 and have the same issue, the problem here is, there are 11 lines from the signature missing and the picture in it, is very malformed.
I use Windows 10 and tried pdfforge 3.0.2 and the newest.

I just had this issue and found an odd fix related to signature images going blank/disappearing. The fix was simply adding a space, or any character on the same line as the logo in your signature's HTML code. By simply adding a space after the image tags the issue was resolved.

Directly after your image tag simply add:
<span> </span> (with the space in the middle) after your image the problem should be resolved providing the space doesn't interfere with your signature's design.

Remember to include a space or use &nbsp; in the middle of the span. It's an odd fix as the signature already loads fine in Outlook, but I ran into this when setting up a new user on a domain. After reinstalling PDFCreator didn't solve the issue I found this change to the email signature's html code fixed it.