Error signing 12999

I was already signing documents in PDF Creator, but since I've updated to 4.0.3 version, I get error:

An error occurred: Error signing the document (12999)

[Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ConversionWorkflow.RunWorkflow: Error Signature_GenericError: iText.Kernel.PdfException while signing:
Unknown PdfException.
[Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner+d__10.MoveNext: The job failed: iText.Kernel.PdfException while signing:
Unknown PdfException. (Signature_GenericError)

Please let me know what to do.
Thanks!

Error PDF Creator

Regards

Hi,

I have exactly the same error.

I'm on 4.0.3. Trying sign documents using profile, and also trying using COM interface with same result.

I tried downgrade to version 3.3.0 - but signing using COM gets the same error - 12999.

Looks like you need to import the certificate into windows. Then it works again.

Problem is back again. Same with versions 4.0.3 and 4.0.4
It doesn't depend on whether I use com interface or direct printing. Certificate didn't change. But I also tried old certificate with same result.

Yeah, i have the same error again. I tried to version 4.0.2 but gets the same error.

I have the same issue, someone fix it?

I have the same issue.
Doesn't any pdfforge programmer bother to find out why it doesn't work?
Dear pdfforge programmers, it is very easy to report "error 12999" and have no idea why the error occurs.
Reply to these messages because there are many users with this same problem.
For example: it's a time server error, it's a digital certificate error, it's a folder permissions error, it's an incompatible antivirus error, ...... or whatever.
But say something and do not leave the subject in oblivion.