I have a hotfolder configured to autosave to its current location.
Profile is set as below.
Automatic is Enabled
Target Directory =
Dont overwrite existing files is enabled
Source Files = Move them to the recycle bin
Unprintable Files = Move them to the recycle bin
PDF printer = to the Above printer
Filter = .pdf Exclude all listed file extensions from conversion
The problem is that when I move a set of files to the hot folder configured above it does not convert all of the files.
For example I move over
The result is
When I move over the same set of files again
The results may be the same but random missing file or completes the conversion correctly.
Need help to identify the issue.