How to compose a html message in PDFCreator email function that work for Windows Live Mail

Hi all,

I using PDFCreator for direct email my document by preset the body content but as PDFCreator do not let me change the font and color and font size so I use html coding to set the setting. The coding work proper when send email through Thunderbird but not work proper when send email through Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail do not display as html mail and show the html coding when sending email. Please kindly advice how can I do to let it work on Windows Live Mail. Thank you.

Hi,

since PDFCreartor doesn't have any additional settings for this, I think the only chance of making this work is checking for any setting inside Windows Live Mail which might disable or influence this behavior.

Best regards

Robin

I checked and there are do not got any setting inside Windows Live Mail which disable or influence this behavior. Maybe is Windows Live Mail only able display html format from signature file and email we received, other method will not let Windows Live Mail display it properly