There are three ways to enter a user defined page size - and two (?) ways to select them:
a) Start the printer-setings in Windows, select “Server” and add a new standard-size “myformat” with your height and width.
b) Select and modify the “Custom Page settings” in the dialogue of the Postscript-Printer.
c) Select “Use fixed page” in settings of PDF-creator.
Now I don’t see what should happen when and why …
- If I select “DIN A2” in printer settings, then I get a DIN A2. That’s fine.
- If I select “DIN A2” in printer settings and “use fixed page: DIN A4” in PDFCreator, then I get an empty(!) DIN A4. That’s not fine…
- EDIT: If I select “DIN A4” in printer settings and “use fixed page: DIN A0” in
PDFCreator, then I get a DIN A0, where the contents has the area of a DIN A4 and is placed in the lower left corner. That’s not fine either …
- What is the “logic” behind the different formats?
- What should I select when?
- How is the content scaled / formatted to what?
- If I print an image with “fit to A3 from my image-viewer”, and in PDFCreator I use “use fixed A4” - what should be the result?