PDF Architect disabled by PDF Creator

It seems that PDF Creator 3.1.1 has erroneously overwritten dlls used commonly with PDF Architect.
I have uninstalled 3.11 and reloaded previous version of PDF Creator; “repaired” Architect but to no avail.
Do I need to reinstall completely Architect (not sure the dll will be reloaded properly)?

When starting PDF Architect 5, I still have following messages (translated from French) and Architect does not load anymore

“Impossible to load the module plugin-forms.dll. The module version does not match the version of PDF Architect 5 installed on your system.”

“Impossible to load the module plugin-compare-documents.dll. The module version does not match the version of PDF Architect 5 installed on your system.”

JS

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
PDFCreator doesn’t overwrite any of the PDF Architect DLLs , but perhaps there was a problem with a PDF Architect update. Reinstalling PDF Architect should solve the issue. Did you originally install PDF Architect together with PDFCreatro / using the standalone web installer / using MSI packages? Not sure how this happened but we would of course like to try and prevent it for the future.

Best regards

Robin

The problem occured after I upgraded PDF Creator (free version). There was no PDF Architect Update made at that moment or immediately afterwards. Through the PDF Architect Installer I was able to solve the problem; the Installer re-installed all modules of Architect 5.0 because he considered there were some “files corrupted”.
Anyhow, problem solved now.

Regards.

JS