PDF Architect Licensing Issue

Is anyone else having issues? I'm logged in, but today none of the editing tools are working. I have a yearly license.

I bought PDF Architect 6. I know 7 just came out, surely I can still use 6.

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
You should still be able to use PDF Architect 6, have you already tried logging off and on / switching to the free version and back?
I am not sure what causes the issue in the first place, but switching the product and back or logging off and on again has solved it in similar cases.

Best regards

Robin

I purchased PDF Architect 7 in April 2019 and also bought the module to allow me to edit and insert items. It has been working flawlessly until yesterday. I tried to insert a picture into a document and I got a notice to Activate the module. I clicked on activate and it now wants me to purchase it again.

I did log off and back on again, but it still does not let me use the module.

I have had only problems. I bought the edit module in May (Order Number: UEER4QGY). After instaling it I still kept being prompted to buy the professional version to enable editing. It seemed I had it working after creating an account but now it is back to asking me to purchase the module again. REALLY. I just HATE this process (and PDF Forge). I used to be a giant fan of PDF Creator but this experience has flipped me to seeing your company as a disaster. Of course I also realize that my purchase only gave me 1 year of editing (haha I still have to do any useful work for my $). So really I would like my money back.

Bought PDF Architect 4 in 2015 and can't activate it anymore, after having problems with my old laptop. What can I do?

1 Like

Hi @Rodrigo_Cucolo,

please contact the PDF Architect customer service via the contact form in the PDF Architect Knowledge Base: https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us

Hello,
I have the same problem with my perpetual licence for PDF Architect 6 Standard. I have access only to the features already proposed in Architect Free.

I've just contacted the customer support hoping that they can help me.
Did they help you?

Alex

@xelag
For PDF Architect 6, the following guide might help you: https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us/articles/360022312432-How-to-Switch-the-Active-Product-for-PDF-Architect-on-my-Device

I've already followed the instructions in this guide and there is nothing new compared to what your colleague has posted in this thread on April 8th :

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
You should still be able to use PDF Architect 6, have you already tried logging off and on / switching to the free version and back?
I am not sure what causes the issue in the first place, but switching the product and back or logging off and on again has solved it in similar cases.

Best regards

Robin

An other solution to propose?

You're right, sorry.
The only other thing I could suggest would be to reset your license as seen in this guide: https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us/articles/360022312052-How-to-transfer-my-license-to-a-new-computer

Hello Florian,
Thank you for your response.

Thank you for your support.

The reset of my license worked. But I was disappointed that the feature "highlight a text" is not proposed in the Standard version (but only in the Revision module accessible in the Professional version).

It's surprising because it is such a basic option, and furthermore free of charge in several other products of your competitors (Adobe Acrobat Reader, PDF-XChange viewer,...).

Hoping that you'll integrate in the future such a feature in your basic or even free version...

I have the same issue, but havent solved it yet. We have multiple licenses. For some users PDF Architect looses ist activation of the product and falls back to free License. This happens between daily an Weekly (depends on how often the user uses the tool.
I allready posted this issue in the german Forum yesterday. Sorry for this duplicate object.
Thanks for any help.