PDF Architect Licensing Issue

Is anyone else having issues? I'm logged in, but today none of the editing tools are working. I have a yearly license.

I bought PDF Architect 6. I know 7 just came out, surely I can still use 6.

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
You should still be able to use PDF Architect 6, have you already tried logging off and on / switching to the free version and back?
I am not sure what causes the issue in the first place, but switching the product and back or logging off and on again has solved it in similar cases.

Best regards

Robin

I purchased PDF Architect 7 in April 2019 and also bought the module to allow me to edit and insert items. It has been working flawlessly until yesterday. I tried to insert a picture into a document and I got a notice to Activate the module. I clicked on activate and it now wants me to purchase it again.

I did log off and back on again, but it still does not let me use the module.

I have had only problems. I bought the edit module in May (Order Number: UEER4QGY). After instaling it I still kept being prompted to buy the professional version to enable editing. It seemed I had it working after creating an account but now it is back to asking me to purchase the module again. REALLY. I just HATE this process (and PDF Forge). I used to be a giant fan of PDF Creator but this experience has flipped me to seeing your company as a disaster. Of course I also realize that my purchase only gave me 1 year of editing (haha I still have to do any useful work for my $). So really I would like my money back.