"PDF Architect Professional" pre-purchase question

Hi,

I'm about to purchase the following product: "PDF Architect Professional" for personal use.

I'm at the checkout stage: "2. SECURE CHECKOUT".

I just noticed the following note in the page: " PDF Architect Professional Plan"

I would like to purchase a one-off license not a plan.

What am I missing?

Best regards,
Enrico Migliore

Before you purchase PDFArchitect, let me tell you about their subscription service. I had a fully functional application of pdf architect until auto-renewed in March 2020. They keep sending me links to the free download. Never had trouble with original subscription and actually would have recommended it. But since the auto-renewal, it deactivated and it's never worked even though deducted funds from my paypal account (and now it's July and I am still waiting for a refund). I've spent about 16 to 20 hours dealing with this issue and can't get any decent assistance from tech support. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Very disappointed with customer service!!

And since their customer service never responded, the PDF Architect Professional Plan is an application for single users. It activates all the features (editing, creating, highlighting, merging, etc). The free version creates terrible looking pdf (almost illegible) and very poor quality.