PDF Creator Server Lic

Hi there,

We have recently purchased PDF Creator Server for use at a health board in New Zealand. We are now live and things are going great. We had planned on using the standard/free version of PDF Creator for our acceptance/test environment but have not been able to get this going on our dedicated acceptance print server (have had techs trying for 2 weeks).

We understand we can create multiple queue's using the paid version we have (i.e. one for prod and one for test) but security policies are very strict in our environment and we are not allowed any cross over between prod and non-prod environments so this is not an option.

Is there any way you can supply us with a free licence for PDF Creator server to be used strictly for testing in our test environment?

removed

Thanks.

Clayton Redfern removed

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your post.

I removed some information from your post since the forums are openly visible for everyone.
Technically, we're not able to tell if a server is in a productive or in a testing environment.

If you only need to test new versions for a few days we could hand you a temporary license from time to time. If you need two servers online all the time, you might need a second license.
Please contact us here to discuss the details: https://support.pdfforge.org/contact

Hi there,

We have just realised that our licence for PDF Creator Server will expire in 2 days. If this software stops working, mail won't go out to our patients which would be a major incident (we are a health board in NZ). Our IT department are currently scrambling to get this sorted out but there is quite a lot of admin on their side to make this happen. Can you please contact me ASAP so I can confirm if there is a grace period or if the software will simply stop working when the licence expires. We need to make an arrangement ASAP please. I won't provide our licence details in the forum but can do so via email when you contact me.

Thanks.

Hi @redferc2,

there is no grace period built into the license.
Of course, we will keep your license running while you're in the renewal process. :slight_smile:

Did you receive the email we sent yesterday?

Hi there,

Thanks for the email and reassurance!! I didn't get the email but suspect it was sent to my colleague who purchased the licence in the first instance (License Name: Andrew C.)

Order ID was ...

We now have the invoice from you for the next 12 months and are trying to push payment through today. Can you please confirm if payment doesn't reach you in the next 48 hours you will keep it running as you say? Just want to make sure you know the license I'm referring too which was purchased by Andrew c.....

Thanks.

Hi @redferc2,

it's good to hear that the email reached you.
The license Andrew purchased is valid for 8 days. Please send us an email if you didn't get a confirmation for your payment on Tuesday. Of course, we can extend your license further, if anything goes wrong.

We're not in contact with Andrew but with Nadia, I'll send you a direct message with further details.

Kind regards
Florian