PDFCreator 1.7.3 Download Link - URGENT

I am in desperate need of a PDFCreator 1.7.3 download link. I have searched on this site but have been unable to find it.

Help!!!

Hi @lisa.vincent

We do not support this version of PDFCreator any longer, therefore we're not able to provide you with a download link.

If you'd like a free trial for the latest version of PDFCreator Business, Terminal Server or Server, please let us know.

I have code that worked with that version. I didn't write the code, but with help, I might be able to update it to work with the newer versions. Do you provide help with code?

Hi Lisa,

yes we are happy to help with migrating from the older versions to the current one.
You can find code examples for most popular coding languages inside the COM Scripts folder located inside the PDFCreator installation path.
The migration guide http://docs.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator/3.0/en/pdfcreator/com-interface/user-manual/basics/workflow-comparsion-v1-7-v2/ also applies for migrating from 1.x to 3.x

Best regards

Robin

Lisa, I'm not sure if you still need the free version 1.7.3, but I have a copy if you give me a location to upload it.

BTW, I may not be able to email it because Symantec Endpoint Protection quarantines it before I can install it. I think our company email will strip it from the message too.