1. I am willing to pay for help on this. I am not an expert and need to solve this. I have PDFCreator 1.4.1
2. I get error message saying "The file P:\\TEST-TEST.pdf does not exist so could not be attached to this message.
3. Here is what I do -- I click on email, then I save the file to -- Report backups on'P-2500\\c\\Documents and Settings\\Owner\\Desktop' (P:)
4. Then I get the error message. P-2500 is a different computer where my data is stored.
5. PDFCreator is looking at the (P:) -- not the entire link
6. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-837-0424
have you tried doing the same while saving to your local machine?
I had this experience, I changed a software problem, compatibility is very powerful.
OX PDF creator is an all-functional PDF maker tool that can create PDF documents from any printable files, such as txt, images (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, EWF, TIFF), compatible with Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, support converting Word (doc, docx), PowerPoint (ppt, pptx), Excel (xls, xlsx) to PDF file. Besides PDF document creating, the PDF File Creator can also save file format as PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF and PS, EPS under "option" settings.
Working as virtual printer, PDF Creator program can realize PDF creating with simple "Print" button clicking, free download supported.
You can try this function is very powerful PDF software more useful Software visit the website: