Perpetual license

Cant find the link to buy perpetual licenses.

1 Like

Hi,

PDF Architect is based on yearly licensing. We hope annual licensing is applicable and perpetual licensing is not a must-have. If there are specific technical reasons that require perpetual licensing you could contact us here.

Best regards

Robin

Sorry to bring up an old topic but... I was also looking for a perpetual license since I am on a tight budget... :frowning_face: But I am still considering to acquire the software though...

I have a question: what happens to the software once the subscription ends? Will the paid features be blocked or is it just a matter of not getting the released updates?

I found a similar question but for an older post (like 2015 or something), so I am not sure if the information still apply.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Once the subscription ends the access to the features included is blocked.

PDF Architect isn't sold with perpetual licenses anymore.

Dear Florian,

Thank you for your reply.

It is a shame the perpetual license is no longer available :pensive:. I will study the software plans and see which one fits me the most then.

Thanks again for your help!
Best regards.

This is bullshit. I just want to buy it and that's it.

2 Likes

That is completely unacceptable to me. So, when the license ends, the software just stops working! I want to buy a software and be able to use it forever. I understand and accept that I cannot get free upgrades this way, but I don't want to get used to using a program and then be quasi forced to pay for it every year forever. That is totally unacceptable. I would otherwise have gladly bought a perpetual license of PDF Architect, but I will NEVER buy PDF Architect with yearly licensing. That's ridiculous for private persons.

The fact that you don't make it clear that the program STOPS WORKING once the license expires is a strong indication that you are trying to TRICK people into becoming captive payers. Such amoral behavior will not get my money - ever.

Good riddance.

Das gleiche hätte ich auch auf deutsch schreiben können, aber ich will sicher sein, dass so viele Menschen wie möglich vor euren unmoralischen Geschäftsgebaren gewanrt werden. Unglaublich was ihr da macht.

Ganz zu schweigen von den nervenden und über allen Maßen häufigen pop-up Mitteilungen in PDF Architect über Updates, die man zudem nicht abschalten kann. PDFCreator ist sehr gut (habt ihr von anderen übernommen, stimmts?), aber seit einigen Jahren geht PDFForge steil bergab. Sehr schade.

1 Like