Please help me to activated pdf architect 5 pro

please help me to activate pdf architect 5 … every time I input license key … message arise : check your internet connection. I’m not good at computer settings. please fill it through my pdf architect account: t.yau123@yahoo.com. or what should i do ?

problem solved. thank you.

Hi,

I was just going to write back to you… Anyway, thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards
Sascha

hi, please help, my pdf architect 5 is having trouble again … after i get email from @support pdf architect team that say old license key is not valid and given new license key.my pdf architect 5 becomes free version again. Now what should I do? I’ve sent an email to give the offline activation file but still not get the reply … what should i do? my purchase email: t.yau123@yahoo.com

Hi,

could you send me the new key as private message? Then I can check if it is the proper key.
Where you able to enter the new key into PDF Architect? Perhaps it is still using the old, deactivated key.

Best regards

Robin

I have got an offline activation file from @support, and I have activated it successfully. but I doubt it in the license info: create modules, insert, convert, edit, and others in yellow ?, not like before in green. hope there is no problem with it. Thank you for your response.