Printing problem

Hi,

I have used PDF Architect quite sometime and mostly for printing my drawings from AutoCAD application.

Recently, i have problem when printing from AutoCAD, especially when i want to print all layouts together (Publish button). All my layouts, in PDF forms which have title sheets, are full with funny characters.

However, i don’t have any problem when printing layout one by one (Plot button).

What’s wrong with my PDF Architect?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

which version of PDF Architect do you have installed?
Does printing to a different printer work properly if you use the Publish button?

best regards,

Hi,

I am using PDF Architect 2.

I haven’t printed from another printer except from my one.

Hi,

what i meant is does printing it directly to piece of paper work correctly (when using the Publish button)?
Do you by chance also have the PDFCreator installed? It works in a completely different way and might give you better results. 

best regards,

Hi Robin,

I haven’t printed directly to the paper, only printed to PDF.

Yes, I have PDF Architect and PDF Creator in my laptop. Do you think I have to keep both of them or delete on of them?

Regards,

Rimutaka

Hi,

you could try printing to the PDFcreator printer instead of the PDF Architect printer to see if this might work better. You can keep both applications installed, they don’t directly effect eachothers functionality.

best regards,