Setup server to save to local directory

Ok ... newbie question. Answer is probably right in front of my face. How do I set up the queue target directory to save to a local folder? I want to save to the user's local c:\temp_fm folder.

I currently have it set up as: <ClientComputer>\c:\temp_fm

I've tried with and without the leading slash. Nothing works. I can save all day long to the server but need to save to the local.

This error is being logged:

[Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ConversionWorkflow.RunWorkflow: Error FilePath_InvalidRootedPath: Invalid Profile

Thanks a bunch!

Followup with additional information. I changed the directory to:

\<ClientComputer\C$\temp_fm
(TWO leading backslash)

I can plug \\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm into file explorer and it works fine. However, it does not work in PDFCreator. I turned on debug and this is what is says. I see there was a warning creating the path, then further down and error saying access is denied. I have no idea how to fix it.

[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ConversionWorkflow.PrepareAndRun: Starting conversion...
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobDataUpdater.GetNumberOfCopies: Number of copies from source files: 1
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.PageNumberCalculator.NumberOfPagesFromSourceFiles: Number of pages from source files: 1
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ComposeTargetFilePath.TargetFilePathComposerBase.ComposeTargetFilePath: FilePath after ellipsis: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner+d__10.MoveNext: Output filename template is: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner+d__10.MoveNext: Output format is: Pdf
[Info] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner+d__10.MoveNext: Converting \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.GetGhostscript: Ghostscript Version: loaded from C:\Program Files\PDFCreator Server\Ghostscript\Bin\gswin32c.exe
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.Conversion.GhostscriptConverter.DoConversion: Starting Ghostscript Job
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.OutputDevices.OutputDevice.GetGhostScriptParameters: Created metadata file "C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCRE~1\Temp\JOB_SL~1\metadata.mtd"
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Ghostscript.GhostScript.Run: Ghostscript Parameters:
gs
--permit-file-all="C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCRE~1\Temp\JOB_SL~1"
-IC:\Program Files\PDFCreator Server\Ghostscript\Bin;C:\Program Files\PDFCreator Server\Ghostscript\Lib;C:\Program Files\PDFCreator Server\Ghostscript\Fonts
-sFONTPATH=C:\Windows\Fonts
-dNOPAUSE
-dBATCH
-sOutputFile=C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCreator Server\Temp\Job_slyal1i1\intermediate\output.pdf
-sDEVICE=pdfwrite
-dCompatibilityLevel=1.4
-dPDFSETTINGS=/default
-dEmbedAllFonts=true
-dAutoRotatePages=/PageByPage
-dParseDSCComments=false
-sColorConversionStrategy=RGB
-dProcessColorModel=/DeviceRGB
-dConvertCMYKImagesToRGB=true
-dAutoFilterColorImages=true
-dAutoFilterGrayImages=true
-dEncodeColorImages=true
-dEncodeGrayImages=true
-dColorImageFilter=/DCTEncode
-dGrayImageFilter=/DCTEncode
-dEncodeMonoImages=true
-dMonoImageFilter=/CCITTFaxEncode
-f
C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCRE~1\Spool\95-3F0~1.PS
C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCRE~1\Temp\JOB_SL~1\metadata.mtd
[Warn] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Utilities.IO.DirectoryHelper.CreateDirectory: Exception while creating "\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$"
Could not find a part of the path '\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$'.
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.EnsureUniqueFilename: Ensuring unique filename for: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.EnsureUniqueFilename: Unique filename result: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Warn] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.CopyFile: Error while copying to target file.
from"C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCreator Server\Temp\Job_slyal1i1\intermediate\output.pdf"
to "\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf"
Access to the path '\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf' is denied.
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.EnsureUniqueFilename: Ensuring unique filename for: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Debug] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.EnsureUniqueFilename: Unique filename result: \CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf
[Warn] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.Output.OutputFileMoverBase.CopyFile: Error while copying to target file.
from"C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCreator Server\Temp\Job_slyal1i1\intermediate\output.pdf"
to "\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf"
Access to the path '\CPI-JCOULTER2\C$\temp_fm\psm_working.pdf' is denied.
[Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobRunner+d__10.MoveNext: The job failed: Error while copying to target file in second attempt. Process gets canceled. (Conversion_ErrorWhileCopyingOutputFile)
[Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.ConversionWorkflow.RunWorkflow: Error Conversion_ErrorWhileCopyingOutputFile: Error while copying to target file in second attempt. Process gets canceled.
[Warn] pdfforge.PDFCreatorServer.Service.ServiceCore.JobProcessing.WorkerManager.DoWork: Print job 23 was not successful:
C:\Windows\TEMP\PDFCreator Server\Spool\95-3F09D37B75C841B7B51704968CE288D4.inf