Splitting .PDF files into several files

I want to split my 30 page .PDF into 30 1-page files.

The reason being, I print 30 invoices and the system only wants to print them on paper. Then you send each page to the correct customer.

I do otoh., want to send each single invoice / page as an attachment to an email to the customer.

Any solutions to this challenge will result in a donation via PayPal

K

>Any solutions to this challenge will result in a donation via PayPal
We will check this.

Check the directoy PDFCreator\\PlugIns\\pdfforge.

There should be a script called SplitPDFFile.vbs. Check it out.

Best regards.

I found the SplitPDFFile.vbs, and it creates a testfile and then splits it into 4 separate files.
Great, just what I need. :)

Question now is how do I get PDFCreator to use this on my printfiles?

You are now one answer away from a donation.

K

Hello,

you can use the script in Actions as "Action after Saving".

kind regards,

Philip

You could/should use PDFsam ( www.pdfsam.org) written in Java.

The enhanced version cost a donation of 1€ ..

It has most of the functions wich "normal" users need from the Adobe Proffesional, but Open Souce :-)

Best regards

Mads Boserup Lauritsen,

Denmark

Hi Guys,

After I select the SplitPDFFILE script and click save I get the following error; acces to path: C:\\prog files\\PDFCreator\\Scripts\\Runprogramaftersaving\\testdocument.pdf denied.

Code: 80070005.

"you can use the script in Actions as "Action after Saving"."
I have done that, but nothing different happens.

There is a parameter in the "Actiuons after Saving", what do I need to put in there?
Now it reads ""

K

Philip,

How is splitPDFFile exactly used? What should I fill in for 'program parameters'?

Thanks!

Erik

There is a parameter in the "Actions after Saving", what do I need to put in there?
Now it reads ""

K

Anyone??

The donation is slipping away here.......

Hi Kjell,

I've sent you an email with the script SplitPDFFile2.vbs. You can use this script in "Actions after saving" also.

Best regards,

Problem solved.
It now creates i PDF-file per page and keeps the original multipage file as well.

Donation has been made

K

Now comes the next logical question. How can I choose NOT to split the PDF file.

There are occasions when only th single mulitpage file is needed, and if that one is large there will be an awful lot of single-page files that must be deleted.

K

Hi,
   The way to split the PDF files into small number of files, i.e select the page from the large PDF file and split the selected page into new PDF file.
To split the large PDF files you should go for a third party tool like PDF split tool. This tool works for large PDF files and split the PDF files into small PDF files by giving page range as the input to the tool and output will be the PDF file containing the selected page range. There are n number of PDF split tools in the market, but i can suggest you a best PDF tool which i choose from the bundle of the PDF split tools.I use this tool oftenly and my friends and colleagues also use this tool in there daily routine.They are very please from this tool.You can follow this link:

www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pdf-split.html

I don't have this script in my Plugins directory. How do I get it?

I don't have this script in my Plugins directory. How do I get it?

Rather then split a .PDF is there anyway to split a multipage .TIF (that was created with PDF Creator)?

I was able to utilize the SplitPDFFile2.vbs successfully to split PDF's, is there something similar to split .TIF's.

Thanks!

Brian

cannot locate SplitPDFFile.vbs after downloading both PDF Creator and PDF Architect. Has it been renamed?

Hi,

sorry this isn´t available anymore.

regards,

Robin

Get CubexSoft PDF Split Tool – a great and brilliant solution for solving how to split PDF files into several files. The software advanced utility for users who can simply split, break, and divide PDF files. By using Page Range option you can also split different PDF files into multiple small PDF documents with accurately and understand how to split PDF pages into multiple PDFs.